The Realme 3 Pro smartphone will be on sale in India today (29 April) at 12 pm for the first time. The latest smartphone of Realme series will be accessible by the Flipkart platform and the organizations own e-store. The Realme smartphone brand has propelled the phone to take on the Redmi Note 7 Pro by Xiaomi that is right now one of the top picks in the price segment of Rs.15, 000.
The cost of Realme 3 Pro smartphone in India is Rs.13, 999 for the variant of 4GB + 64GB. The variant 6GB + 128GB and 6GB + 64GB will be priced at Rs.16, 999 and Rs.15, 999 respectively.
As far as the offers for launch are considered, the initial 1,000 clients to purchase the Realme 3 Pro smartphone today (29 April) by means of the organization’s e-store will have the Realme Buds for free. Furthermore, the Realme buyers from e-store will likewise be qualified for the super-cash cashback 15 percent (about Rs.1, 500) for the payment through Mobikwik.
The shoppers purchasing the smartphone Realme 3 Pro from the Flipkart platform will have Rs.1, 000 flat discounts on the payment by means of HDFC Bank debit cards, credit cards, and also the EMI transactions. The purchasers for Flipkart will likewise be eligible for the option of no-cost EMIs for a period of half year.
Features of the Realme 3 Pro smartphone are;
- OS: Android 9 Pie with the ColorOS 6.0
- Display: screen with full-HD+ of 6.3-inch with the aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and the Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SoC
- Camera: Rear: Dual camera – 16-megapixel with f/1.7 aperture and the 5-megapixel with f/2.4 aperture
- Camera: Front: 25-megapixel with f/2.0 aperture
- RAM: 4GB/ 6GB RAM and the Adreno 616 GPU
- Storage: 64GB/ 128GB onboard storage
- Color: Nitro Blue and Carbon Grey